Saturday, May 27, 2006
Adoption Resources
Here is a list of the “resource” type posts I have written so far. I am just posting them here in case some PAPs could use them, and haven’t seen them yet. I hope they can be helpful to someone! I have also posted them under FAVORITE LINKS on the side bar so they can be referred to if anyone wants to reference them.

I have also updated my blogroll. If you would like to see your blog there and it isn’t please leave a comment.

Adoption Resources:

RUSSIAN STORIES ON INTERNET

Russian Toy Review

RUSSIAN CULTURE

Waytorussia.net

PREP FOR FIRST TRIP TO RUSSIA; inc. packing list

Russian Orphanage Photolistings

ADOPTION BOOKS REVIEW

Shopping List: What To Buy For Adoption

QUESTIONS FOR CAREGIVERS/DOCTOR in Russian

Things To Do While Waiting for Adoption

FUNDRAISER RESOURCES


Other Resources- just for fun:

Aerobics/ Toning Workout Review


Other Favorite Resource Links:

Embassy of U S: Moscow Russia: Accredited Agencies

FRUA Chat

IM Translator- Website Translation

Russian Adoption Information

Post Adoption Information

Online Adoption Education

Rainbow Kids Free-Online Adoption Course

Point Cards For International Travelers
Promoting Attachment

Russian Calendar
Adoption Tax Credit


One more thing. I would love for you to leave a message and a pin on my guest map. Just scroll down to under the clustr map and you will see a button that says Click Here/ Place Your Pin. Thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger matmaven said...
Thanks for visiting my site. I love your graphics! Please feel free to email me to pick my brain if you want to chat....thanks for visiting my site..