Monday, May 12, 2008
"OH BABY!"
In a drastic 360 turnaround...

Everything is looking up.


  • My sister's 3 yr. old daughter is holding steady after a very long heart surgery. Even though there have been some complications, she is still on the path to recovery and should be out of the PICU in a week. (referenced) Still praying.
  • After cleaning the registry and deleting the database I was able to get my computer up and running again and after about 20 more hours I finished my database project.
  • My new blog is up and working again. Hooray!
  • I had an awesome Mother's Day (I hope you all did too!) M made homemade lasagna and cheesecake from scratch. Then he surprised me with a new NIKON!!!!! I just about fainted.
  • And Piney is back to her old happy self.... and what does that old happy self look like? Well-as soon as I get the new camera figured out I will give you some visuals, but for now... you need to use your imagination.....

She goes around our house dancing and playing (I am not kidding) AIR GUITAR and singing loudly "OH BABY!!" right up to your face.


A couple of days ago she came to me and said, "Mom. We need to go to the store."

Me: "Why?"

Piney: "You need to buy me a real guitar."

Me: "Aren't you three?"

Where is she getting this ?

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger ana said...
Glad to hear your niece is recovering and things are looking up in general.

M got you a great gift. Happy Mother's Day!

Blogger Angel said...
Little surprise on my blog!! :0) Happy Mother's Day. Angel

Blogger Melissa said...
glad things are really looking up. happy mothers day