O.K. let's take a little survey for fun.
Let me know what you think- just out of curiosity.
Answer some or all.
1. Do you think women still face discrimination, oppression, etc. in America (in home and work settings)? Have you personally faced this at home or at work? Do you think women bring it on themselves? An example would be your husband/males in your family or boss not valuing what you say, think, believe, or do over their male friend's/employee's opinions and actions.
2. Is Pallin getting more annoying or is it just me? I really like that McCain picked a woman, but she is starting to bug me. I wonder if she is bugging me because she is a woman.
3. Do you let your child help you cook dinner every night?
4. Would you care if your husband bought a brand-new motorcycle for himself (i.e. a Harley and yes this is happening to me)?
5. Does Internet ( facebook, blogs, forums, etc.) make you feel more connected or more alone?
6. Does your husband look at you when you talk to him (or does he respond while reading the Internet, newspaper, a book or something else)?
7. Do you worry about losing your youth or are you ambivalent or do you embrace it?
8. Does your husband play fantasy sports (baseball, football, etc.)? Does he go to movies alone? (Yes- I got this from knocked-up)
9. If you are a SAHM how do you work out the money you can spend without getting permission? Do you get an allowance?
10. If your child says, "Mom... (look at me, answer me, listen to me)" 20 times in 10 minutes do you answer "What honey?" and listen carefully every time? If not, what do you do?