I woke up with unexplained, horrible itching/pain
on my palms of my hands and soles of my feet.
They look normal. No rash.
It feels kind of like when they have fallen asleep, but NOT.
I went to the hospital and got a blood test, but they couldn't find anything wrong.
I came home thinking it is an allergic reaction to something.
Maybe I am allergic to my kids going back to school.
WELL that is the only thing NEW in my life, so MAYBE??....
I have been drinking hot lemon water all day because...
I don't know!
Then Piney ripped 15+ keys off the keyboard of our laptop.
Maybe I am allergic to THAT.
My body knew that was going to happen in the future.
That's gotta be it.
Any suggestions on how to fix it?