Saturday, March 08, 2008
We Live In A Beautiful World


With all of the world's problems I sometimes get overwhelmed at my helplessness to fix everything...

It felt good to head outside today- it was a beautiful day- I felt so humbled and blessed to be a U.S. citizen. To have everything that I had growing up in a free, developed country...

To be able to give my children what they need to be happy and free.

I am also proud to be a military family.

Our freedoms and blessings exist because of the sacrifice of brave men and women who fought hard for it.

I hope I never take that for granted. (Pics I took today of Piney and Kirby at the park)














Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Jess said...
Kirby is six kinds of handsome (but you know that!)

Your kids are so cute! Looks like a fun day. It's raining here (for the last couple of days) and my daughter is really wanting some sunny weather again. lol! I'm not complaining as we needed the rain. ;)

I too am very grateful to live here in the U.S. It may not be perfect, but we are truly blessed.

Blogger Queen of the House said...
They are soooooo cute!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Both are beautiful kids.
I love her hair, it suits her.
She is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up..love her eyes and smile.
Yes, we have to take in the beauty and goodness in the world, and try not to dwell on the darkness.
To keep our sanity..
life is so beautiful.
I wish all could see that.

Blogger Melissa said...
Keep the pictures coming. Thank you for providing links for your good deeds. it is helping me do some mitzvah for others without doing all the research.