Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I have started my Photo blog AND my Photo album
I know that I haven't started out with the most impressive photos ever, but I wanted to get started on my new photo blog- CLICK HERE to see.

I am excited because I am using the http://threesonsandaprincess.blogspot.com/ domain name.

That will be easy for people to remember. There are some old posts on the blog because I transferred some there earlier when I didn't know if some posts that I wanted to keep would be lost in all the shuffling with clubmom. It turns out that I have them on here too, so I might delete them.

I will link over to that blog from here for group or individual pictures as it pertains to my post.

My plan with the new blog is to simplify my scrap booking efforts. Instead of printing out all of my photos, sorting them, gluing them, arranging them, etc. into a memory book...

I will just self-publish my photo blog at the end of the year. It is expensive to self-publish (around $80) but if you aren't paying for the memory book and the photo printing it is probably close to the same. Also, the book will always be available to purchase if I want more copies.

My life gets simpler every day.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just have to say, the link on your post about homemade items has a wonderful sounding recipe for lotion. I use cream all of the time, I don't think I could survive without creams. Thankyou, Jen for this great post. I am going to try this recipe tomorrow.
Wahoo!!! :)
Laura

Blogger Dreamer girl said...
I really enjoy taking pictures too. One thing that I really enjoyed doing this year was making a children's book with pictures that my mom had taken. She's fantastic. The book was about things that I do with my boys and husband. I had it printed from Shutterfly really easy to do. Actually, yesterday I went to my son's school and we shared our book with his class. It wasn't pricey. A perfect memory book. P.S. I noticed that you got an award for being environmentally friendly blog, Cool. Off I go to get my teenager son contacts for the first time. It will be fun to see how he does.
Take care,
Dreamer girl