Monday, February 04, 2008
Cool Stuff We've Been Doing in Seoul

Too bad the brain factory was deserted, I was hoping to pick up a different one. Dang.

Next, we moved on to the Van Gogh Exhibit at the Seoul Art Museum. Very Cool.













We got to share 100% of our personal space with fellow subway travelers . Can you see any room in there?
Pineapple enjoyed herself at Lotte World. An indoor amusement park. One can never listen to too many costumed Korean singing kid-pop stars. Piney was showered with attention everywhere we went. It is quite an experience here!


Labels:

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like the pictures!! :-D The amusement park looks awesome.

Blogger Maggie said...
Looks like you've been busy! Isn't Van Gogh's work amazing in person? He layered the paint on so incredibly thick -- it surprised me the first time I saw it.

Blogger Lauren said...
There are such amazing things you have been able to see and do since you moved there. It always looks like you are having a great time. And that is too bad about the Brain Factory. ;-)

Blogger RamblingMother said...
very cool fun stuff.

beverly

Blogger Ezza said...
Hi stranger! It feels like you've been away forever. I think I was spoiled by the once-a-day you had going before. Glad to see you have more Jen time now. How wonderful that your family gets to do these amazing things. I'm young enough (and single again, ugh) that I'd love to be able to take my daughter to all the amazing places in the world that you can now.
How lucky you are.
Enjoy, and I wish you the best!