Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Handing out some Pineapple fix
The update is that the diaper-less thing is going well.

For the last two days Pineapple has gone in the potty every time- no accidents.

How long should I carry this on for though? I am afraid that once I put underwear back on her the accidents will start all over again. A week? Two weeks? A month?

At that time I will certainly try some of the ideas that were mentioned (i.e. if she has an accident she has to change her underwear herself and she gets the no frills plain ones instead of the ones with Dora, etc.) Great ideas! Thanks!

Now, as I promised in my title- taken last night on our bed while she intently watched the news-your Pineapple fix.... (Oh How I Love These Large Images)




Labels: ,

10 Comments:
Blogger Lea said...
She is beautiful! We pay (too much) for our security software. We are using Trend Micro these days but it is always subject to change.

Blogger Michelle Smiles said...
Great photos!

Love firefox! I resisted it too when my hubby first installed it on my computer a few years ago. But it is all I use now. I'm amazed when I look at my stats that 75-80% of my readers still use internet explorer.

Blogger Jane and Jim said...
What a beauty she is. She will never need makeup with that coloring - gorgeous!
I'll have to try firefox -

Blogger ana said...
I use Firefox too, and like it better. It seems to load websites faster.

Pineapple is just so unbelievably adorable! :)

Blogger Le Petit Chic said...
Thanks for the link to the candidates...I was shocked at who I was matched with!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Cute as ever!

Blogger Angel said...
CUTE PICS!!! She gets more adorable every day. ;0) Angel

Blogger Jessica G. said...
My hubby is still trying to convert me to Firefox. Meh.
Such pretty hair! Is she good about letting you style it now? Or is the hat explanation enough?

Blogger Melissa said...
glad things are going well on the potty training front. I am going to take the plunge soon. ugh

Blogger Emily said...
Try these sites as well to figure out which candidate you most closely align with:

www.MyElectionDecision.org (a little time-consuming but makes you think)

www.electoralcompass.com (shorter and faster)

I started reading your blog a few months ago when researching adoption. Thanks for sharing your experiences.