Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Moving.. Um… NOW
OMGsh. I am in shock.

I took Rhonda up on her suggestion, applied and now I am moving to ClubMom!

Today. I had no idea this was going to happen… NOW…

No, really. They picked me. Stop laughing. It is true, true. So, if you all don’t like it, it is Rhonda’s fault. Please send all complaints her way. Compliments, congratulations and screaming excitement can be left here. Actually, I wish that first sentence I wrote read that I was moving to ClubMed.

ClubMed, ClubMom, so so close. Too bad. (ha, ha)

O.K. so I just saw my new blog template a few minutes ago and there are some changes.

Elle’s gorgeous design has been changed somewhat to fit the ClubMom standard. My B&W photo has been changed to this new one. I am not sure about it yet.

http://threesons.clubmom.com will be the URL

You see. I wasn’t even lying.

See you there.
13 Comments:
Blogger Ann said...
congrats on the new "job". Now you have something to fill those days...funny how that works. That's awesome. I was checking it out through your links. So does that mean we have to go to your new blog to follow your journey? I always liked the look of your blog and tried to figure out a way to "jack" it, but couldn't figure it out. And yes if your were serious you can definately(sp?) use "Waiting" for the lifebook. That would be cool

Blogger Jennefer said...
Yeah I will miss this design. That is the saddest part about moving. They did try to keep some of the design as you can see, but it isn't quite the same. I don't know how long this ClubMom venture is going to last, so if it is short-lived I will be back to this blog.

Thanks for letting me use "Waiting"!

Blogger Deb said...
I'm bummed your links aren't on your new site. But very excited for you. It's a great opportunity for some extra cash and you love to blog. Perfect fit!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congrats! I'm so proud to have known you before you were discovered. Keep up the great work!

Blogger Rhonda said...
Jen, that is AWESOME!! I am so happy for you. I actually missed the deadline myself. I put it on my own blog, and then I missed it. ClubMOm needs some adoption stories. You are perfect for the job.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What is ClubMom? I was reading this thinking you must have a referral or something. Please explain.... ;-) Congrats from the sounds of it.
Serena

Blogger Suzanne said...
How exciting! Congrats.

Suzanne

Blogger 6blessings said...
Congratulations!! You are the perfect person for this job. What a great thing to do to fill the time and earn a little extra on the side.

BTW, I love your new name!

Blogger Lauri said...
Congrats...

Blogger Yeah So said...
Congrats! I have no idea what it is but you seem excited!

Blogger Elle said...
Jen, It's great. I'm glad they were able to use the graphic and the font for the banner. Of course if it doesn't work out then you could always start fresh with a new look.

You really are the perfect person for the job!

Blogger SoFlaMom said...
It is now: Three Sons and A Princess

Love the slogan. I think our family could be called "4 guys and a mom" LOL (this includes the dogs!!)

SoFlaMom

Blogger Carrie said...
Wow! Jen, that's great. The new site is nice...though not as pretty as this one.