Monday, May 08, 2006
Pineapple Princess
Rhonda’s new blog names for her referral children : "Bonnie and Clyde” have made me think about our new bloggy name for our daughter to be.

We have decided to name her: Pineapple, our Pineapple Princess.

If you have ever heard the song Pineapple Princess by Annette Funicello you know the tune:

Here is her song:

"Pineapple princess", we call you Pineapple princess all day
As we play the ukulele on the hill above the bay
"Pineapple princess, we love you, you're the sweetest girl we've
seen"
"And some day we’re going to meet you and you'll be our pineapple queen"

…We'll all settle down in a bamboo hut
And you’ll be our own little coconut
Then we'll all be happy as we can be
With our very own sweet princess royalty...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Peanut, Pickle, Pineapple... we've got an alliterative food thing going on here.

Blogger Suz said...
Very clever choice of bloggy name for her! I love it - I've never heard that song, but now I've got to!

Blogger Rhonda said...
I love it! So cute. I think I need to look up that song now.

Blogger Yeah So said...
Very cute!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Perfect!! Pineapple Princess!! I guess my dh and I need to come up with some witty names for our two. I'm behind the game here.