Thursday, February 09, 2006
My Child
Thank you so much to Lisa (Elle) for designing my site. Highly recommended!

Do you see the fairy in the picture? That is how I see my new daughter- a beautiful, fragile creature- not quite real yet- flying down from heaven like an angel.

It is strange to think that our daughter could be alive right now (most likely) somewhere out there. I wonder what is going on.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have already met her and be waiting. Because I don't have a specific image in my mind it is easier to wait.

I am glad to be waiting along with you all.

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger Rhonda said...
Yet another AWESOME job by Lisa. Its beautiful, I love it!!

Blogger Maggie said...
Beautiful! This template is gorgeous. The imagery of your little girl is perfect -- it's such a nice way to envision her until you get to meet her.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Love your new template! Especially the color scheme. Kudos to Elle!!!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Jen, we're waiting with you!! Good luck!! Everything will work out great! We'll keep watching the site.